Husqvarna PG 680 Floor Grinder – 27 inch
The Husqvarna PG 680 is an excellent choice for applications both large and small and especially commercial purposes. Smaller in size than the PG 820, the Husqvarna PG 680 is renowned for its maneuverability and ease of use without sacrificing power and output. At 27″ wide, it will fit through a standard door making it accessible to most projects.
The Husqvarna PG 680 is a Triple-headed grinder – resulting in more downward pressure and power being delivered to grinding heads. It also boasts more stable operation over undulating surfaces. It is available in both the 480 volt and 220-240 Volt options.
- Multi purpose application possibilities
- Comprehensively tried and tested
- 5-way sealing mechanism
- Easy to use control box
- Dual Drive Technology™ – fully independent control of both planetary and satellite grinding heads in regards to speed and direction of rotation. This enables higher production rates.
- Market-leading power-to-weight ratio.
- Long machinery service life thanks to the 5-way sealing mechanism, the spring steel head system and all zinc-plated steel parts.
- Gear-driven planetary head; premium quality belt for powering grinding heads.
- Industrial strength construction (robust steel frame, strong single-piece aluminum cover).
- Low tool cost.
- Ease of maneuverability and enhanced operator control.
Call Rocket Supply to order @ 303-744-7004 for only $18, 650.00
Available in both the 480 volt and 220-240 Volt options.
- Product Options
# Option Price Sales Tax Download File Size